Friday, June 6, 2008

I WON

You know how I told you all about Aussie Scrapbooking yesterday, well.... they were having a comp where you had to write a post about them on your blog to be in the running to win this great Smiggles prize:

And guess who won.....ME!!! How totally cool is this prize? And even better, pink buttons and flowers that I could add to my beautiful pink Caddy!! I am so excited, not only is the site totally cool, but they're giving away stuff too!! And really, who better than to give pink stuff to than me, huh???

Have a fabulous day, I am

Kristie

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

How EXCITING!!! Congrats to YOU! {SMILES}

lauren bergold said...

well, i was gonna say that *I* would be a great person to win some PINK BLOG CANDY...but...it seems like by virtue of:

a) being australian (seeing as how it was "aussie scrap's" contest) and
b) actually ENTERING THE CONTEST

...you have beaten me, fair and square... :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online