Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can't think of a catchy title....

My poor old brain has been on information overload this week and I just can't come up with a title for this post at all. I have made a ginormous card to celebrate the arrival of Miss Lara, but I can't show you til it arrives in Brisbane, so you'll just have to make do with this one for now :)
It's one I made last week and hadn't posted yet, and actually forgot it was there! I've used some of the Lime Tart kit goodies for it: Bo Bunny DP, Safrass buttons and the clear journal label from American Crafts. The clear flower is Heidi Swapp and the Chocolate and Lime flowers are Prima (chocolate primas Miss Kristy!). The CS is Choc Chip and Regal Rose, the ribbon is narrow Choc Chip and the 'sparkle' sentiment is from Warm Words in Regal Rose ink(SU).

As much as I'd love to be able to continue to post everyday, things are going to be super crazy over the next few weeks. I have so much work to get through before I go on holidays to Qld to visit with my family that craft may have to take a bit of a back seat for a while. That's not to say that I won't be doing any...cause I would go mad without that creative outlet...but it won't be as much as I normally can get done. I'm sure you all understand that sometimes life just gets in the way and that you'll stick with me until things return to some semblance of normality :)

Hope you are having a great day,
Kristie

1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

I'm with you Kristie! I had to slow down on my posting too....there is not enough hours in the day! Wonderful card! Love the color combo and the flower is fab! {SMILES}

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online