Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog candy winner!

Just a quick post to let you all know that the winner of the blog candy is Jean who said:

Hi Kristie, I have been a follower of your blog for a while and admire all you do!
I think any kind of blog candy would be fun but any embellishments like ribbon, flowers, brads etc. would make wonderful candy!

June 1, 2009 3:01 PM

You should go check out Jean’s blog if you are not familiar with her work…she can even make that dreadful sock monkey look cute!!!!!

I should also tell you all that I even used random.org to choose the winner….there were 20 comments and I have 31 followers so I put in to choose between 1 and 51 and it choose the #2…I counted the comments first, so that was Jean. Thank you all for playing along with the giveaway….I should do this more often as a way of getting rid of more stuff…LOL!

Actually, it doesn’t work very well at lessening my stash, because I won Tracey’s great blog candy that’s there at the top of the sidebar….so some goes out and more comes in :) That’s the second blog candy I’ve won since coming back to Warwick….maybe it’s a lucky place for me. Oh yeah, and Mama has won one too….so it’s luck all round at our place!!!!!

I’ll be back a bit later to show you a couple of cards with new Tildas and some Sweet Slumber specialty paper…just need to take pics and edit them first :)

Lily signature copy_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Kristie! I can't believe I have actually won something!! Thank you so much for offering the blog candy - how exciting!! I have been one of your blog followers for some time now and enjoy seeing all you put up here. Thank you thank you!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online