Sunday, June 14, 2009

oops…

…I made a bit of a mistake when I said on Friday that I would be back today with the MDUC card for this week…I had forgotten that Kellie has changed the schedule to every two weeks and this is an off week. The card is actually not due until next Sunday..so I’m done really early for once :)

Instead I’ll show you this quick card I whipped up last night just ‘cause I was in the mood :) I used this cool Magnolia Stamps house that I bought from a nameless friend who was purging her Magnolia collection *wink*:

S6302084

The trim and DP are both from Mama’s stash, the sentiment is from the hostess set *Best Yet* (best sentiment set ATM) The CS is Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I stamped the house in Close to Cocoa and coloured parts of it with the Cocoa marker. Not much else to it really. It took all of 15 mins including interruptions!

I hope you are all having a great weekend and I will see you tomorrow :)

Lily signature copy_thumb[1]

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, Kristie, this is SO cute! Is this your new home??? Your card is adorable.

Nikki Bond said...

OMGOSH...this is super cute Kristie! {SMILES}

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online