Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Really simple…

….because I still haven’t found my Mojo :) Mama asked me to emboss some roses in different colours for her and I happened to think that silver on Basic Gray would look awesome…and I think it does.

S6302387

Of course my photo doesn’t do it justice!!! I also used some Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and some of my hoarded Rich Razzleberry for the base. The ribbon is the Razzleberry polka dot. That’s about it really…I told you it was simple :)

Hope you are all well and happy and having a wonderful Wednesday,

Lily signature copy_thumb[1]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristie, great to see you back and making cards again! Hope you are feeling loads better. This card is really pretty - sometimes simple is best.
Alicia xx

Nikki Bond said...

This is GORGEOUS Kristie...so very elegant! Love it! {SMILES}

June Houck said...

I agree...the embossing DOES look awesome. And I love the two scallop punches you used for the sentiment; very cool!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online