Thursday, April 24, 2008

For Nikki

Well, it's still raining/overcast here and I still haven't been able to take any decent pics. So I decided to take some inspiration from Nikki at http://militarywifestampinspot.blogspot.com/. She has lots of pictures of the amazing birds that she spots in her yard. Now, she says that she's a bit of a nerd for getting excited about birds but.... if that's true then so am I!! When I first moved to Sydney I was so excited that the suburb I live in is very green and leafy and there are heaps of amazing birds. Sulphur-crested cockatoos in the hundreds, rosellas, mountain parrots, magpies and more that I don't know the names of (yet). So Nikki, I thought you might like to see a few pics that I took a while back of the bird life in my street. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

This is a couple of cockatoos in the tree across the street.

This is one of the many rosellas that are always flying around and chatting to one another early in the mornings.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed looking at some of our unique Aussie birds Nikki. Keep posting your bird pics, cause I really enjoy them!!!

Kristie

1 comment:

Nikki Bond said...

Ohhh Kristie they are beautiful! How I would love to be able to visit Australia and see all the different birds and animals! LOL You've defintely made my day! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! {{BIG SMILES}}

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online