Thursday, April 17, 2008

My New Stuff





Well, the stuff didn't arrive til Tuesday afternoon and I was so busy unpacking it all I haven't had time to post. Not only did my Starter Kit and Scrappin' Memories add on arrive, but also the order I placed online on Sunday afternoon! My room kinda looked like the SU! catalogue came to life and exploded all over my floor!


I am now the proud owner of 11 stamp sets, every colour cardstock SU! makes, and enough markers, pastels, watercolour crayons and tools to keep me happy for a while. I also got some Hodgepodge Hardware (very nice) and a Pretties Kit (sooooo yummy), not to mention some wheels, punches, embossing powder, heat tool and a brand new paper trimmer (which is so much better than my old one & super easy to use!). I hardly knew where to begin.....


I've mounted a few of the stamp sets but still have more to go..... I did have time to play with a few things last night, of course, but I'm going now to play some more....... hopefully tomorrow I might have something to show.

2 comments:

MadonnaDunn said...

WOO HOO!!! How exciting!! Congratulations on the start of a fantastic journey with SU!!! Wish i was there to share it with you in person....we'll have to be content to do it online!! xxoo

Leonie Schroder - TotallyAddinktive said...

OOOO Kristie ... bit like christmas huh? hmm maybe even better than christmas! Enjoy putting it altogether and creating - cant wait to see what you make with it all!

Leonie

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online