Sunday, July 20, 2008

My First Award!!!

My beautiful, amazing, kind, and super talented sister Madonna has given me my very first ever blog award...'cause she thinks I'm BRILLIANT...right??? Well actually she says it's because I've come so far in such a short time!
The rules that accompany this award are:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

OK, this is the hard part...how do I choose? I just can't pick....I have about 150 blogs on my Google reader and I enjoy all of them! So.....I am going to have to think about this for a bit and save my awarding privileges until I can decide!!!

However....if you are reading this and think that YOU deserve the award, leave a comment with your blog details and I'll come check you out...you might just make my list...LOL :)
Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Kristie! Congrats on the award. I love to blog hop and your's is on my blog hopping list :) and NO I am not replying to your post to get the award, I love to look at what you make! TFS :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online