Saturday, August 9, 2008

Inspiration Participants and the card winner

Thanks to the girls who participated in my inspiration challenge...here are the 3 cards that have been submitted so far. If you still want to play just submit a comment and I'll feature your card here. So, on to the entries. This first card is by Cath Willett. Cath does some gorgeous work and you should go check it out!This stunner of a card is from my wonderful blogging friend Nikki. She not only makes fabulous cards, she is also one of the nicest ladies I've met in my on-line travels...and I'm not just saying that because she's sending me a copy of the new US catty to drool over!
And last, but certainly not least is this delightful creation by the amazing Miss Treez. I really do have some lovely and awesomely talented friends!
Finally, Miss Treez was also the winner of the t-shirt inspired card!!!! YAY Treez! Although it does seem slightly unfair as I went and bought her the t-shirts themselves and sent them off to her this week! Anyway, I did use Random.org, but being technologically challenged I don't know how to do the print screen thingy....so you'll just have to take my word for it :)
I'll get that card out to you asap Treez.

Right, I'm off to do some creating of my own. It's my Gran's birthday next weekend and I need to make a suitably fabulous card for her. She's going to be 88 this year, which I think is totally amazing! So, I'll be slaving away for hours to get it just perfect...although as the beloved "Golden Child" anything I make is sure to be appreciated....right Mad? ;)

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you all tomorrow for Completely Random Sunday.
Kristie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, lucky me. I was showing off my new T to my friend who loves dragonflies and then I showed her your card. She thought they were both great.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

ooooh you lucky duck, I want a US catalogue to drool over!!!!! Great cards, I will wait for the next challenge as I realkly couldnt come up with anything for this one, slack I know!

Anonymous said...

Well my card for Granny is gonna have 64 layers and bling and hodgepodge and pretties kit and, and and i'm sticking my tongue right out at you now!!!

Nikki Bond said...

Congrats to misstreez!!! They all are beautiful cards...thanks for the inspiration Kristie! {SMILES}

Pamela Smerker said...

These card creations are all so pretty! What a wonderful job everyone did. thank for sharing!

June Houck said...

Yes, you really do have some lovely and awesomely talented friends!

I love all three cards. tahnks for sharing the eye candy :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online