Saturday, October 11, 2008

Midnight Madness #1

My lovely PSF Kristy's sister Paula has this cool challenge up on her blog. You needed to make a Christmas Card using Silver, White, Close to Cocoa and a colour of your choice.At first I thought of going with PINK, but then it occurred to me that it might be a little predictable....and sometimes I just like to change it up a bit and get a little daring! So I chose Tempting Turquoise. Here's the card I made....very last minute it is too...just in the spirit of the challenge, right?
I actually really liked these colours together....though mine should be called embossing madness, as I used three different embossing powders for this one! Anyway, it's another Chrissy card done and dusted and you never know....I might just win ;)

Recipe:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Close To Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise, Silver.
Ink: VersaMark, Turquoise.
Stamps: Merry, Merry
Other stuff: Clear, White & Silver embossing powders, Turquoise ribbon, Turquoise brads, Dimensionals.

ETA: The sketch I used was from Jen's Sketch for you to try, October 4th.
Kristie

7 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

oh this looks so cool, a winner for sure! I didnt realise it had to be xmas card lol oops!

Nikki Bond said...

This is fantastic! I lvoe how the teal pops against the silver, white and brown! What a gorgeous card!....I think it will be a winner! {SMILEs}.

Lydia Fiedler said...

Well I love it!!!! It's BLUE!! :)

wendy said...

I love it!! Tempting Turquoise was always one of my favorite colors - I turned to it so often! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie,

It's gorgeous and I love the colours as well. Congratulations on being the winner of Midnight Madness #1.

You can right click on the image of the trophy to display it on your blog and I'll email you to get your address to post the prize.

Thanks so much for entering the challenge.

Paula

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh yay you won!! She is posting another challenge today too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristie, a well deserved win.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online