Sunday, November 2, 2008

...can't wait!

First up let me just say.....Madonna, please don't be cross with me for putting this picture up....I think you look so very, very beautiful and I wanted to share this page :)

I haven't done much scrapbooking, but I'm trying really hard to get more pages done for my book. Madonna sent me this picture last week, and it was taken by her eldest daughter, who's only 6. I loved it so much, but it also makes me sad...because I live soooooo far away from my family and I'm missing out on all the exciting things that are happening.

If you don't know, my beloved sister Madonna is pregnant with her fourth child...and is actually going to have the baby THIS WEEK. I am so excited, but also sad that I can't be there and I won't get to see them until the middle of December. So, I made this page about how I can't wait to be an aunt again, to find out if it's a boy or a girl (my guess is a boy, but who knows), and to finally meet this new addition to our family.

Supplies:
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Spring Fling DSP.
Accessories: Prima flowers, SU Soft Subtles buttons, Safrass Buttons, American Crafts buttons & Pink Thickers, SU! 'Cherished Memories' rub-ons, Pink embroidery floss, CK Becky font {journalling}.

I hope you liked my little foray into scrapbooking....I hope to share more pages with you as I get them done....but they take much longer than making a card!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday,
Kristie

8 comments:

wendy said...

Catching up on my reading for the...um...week (or more!)! Ugh! Love your projects (as always!). The color combo on the midnight madness post is neat and clever. The button tree is adorable. Off to check the monster thingy...and congrats on becoming an aunt again!

Catherine said...

Kristie, love your LO and love the color combo :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Kristie, Love the colours and the layout! And how exciting being a Aunty again, my sister and sister in law both have had baby girls in August and October!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how pretty! And this is why I make cards - a much smaller canvas to fill! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lovely page Kristie. The photo of MAD is awesome. She looks so lovely and you have captured her beautifully with the scrap page. I feel for you not being able to be there for Madonna and the family. Will have a extra hug for you, lol :) Cath x

Anonymous said...

Great Layout Kristie, funny how you think it will be a boy but you're layout is PINK! All the best to you all anyway and can't wait to hear the news on arrival.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your lovely comment...but I must assure you there is no brilliance here. LMAO But for sure you can come and play with me!!! It will be great and I cannot wait.
Love the LO by the way Not long now...

lauren bergold said...

gorgeous LO...not to mention...one HOT MAMA!!!!!!!!!!! (and holy moly her kids are *talented*...thomas the cardmaker and now we have a young photographer as well! wow!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online