Sunday, July 26, 2009

I ♥ blog candy…

Then again I’m sure you all love some blog candy :) So, want to try and win some really awesome candy? All you have to do is go to Bec’s new challenge blog by clicking on the picture below and check out the *rules*…

BBCC bannerWant to see what you could win?

blog candy... CC 

Oh yeah…there’s some Mega Nestabilities in there (if I win I’ll have a very good excuse to buy a Cuttlebug or something similar!) Not to mention all the other lovely goodies!

Bec and Cheryl are also looking for TWO Design Team members for the new challenge blog…so if you’re interested in that you can check out the sketch and the details on the new blog Creatalicious Challenges.

I hope you’re all having a great weekend. I’ll be back tomorrow with something new to share….see you then :)

Lily signature copy_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know Kristy - I will pop over and check it out!
Alicia xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online