Sunday, August 16, 2009

MDUC #20!!!!

Wow! I can’t believe we’re up to TWENTY challenges! The only time I missed doing them was when I was in hospital :) I have loved every one of them…though some were more challenging than others!

Today’s MDUC challenge is no exception. It’s Father’s Day here next month, and so Kellie set this fortnight’s challenge as *Father’s Day*. I don’t give my father a card (long story) so I thought I’d make one for Abby to give to my brother, Shaun, for the day. Of course it had to be purple and for Abby’s sake it’s got some glitter and bling :)

S6302383

I’ve used some of the US in-colour Rich Razzleberry (ribbon & layer) {thanks Leslie} as well as Lovely Lilac and Lavender Lace. Tilda is stamped on watercolour paper and coloured with SU markers & an aquapainter. The bling is Basic Grey & the glitter is SU Supernova. The wooden letters and heart were from a sale & don’t have the manufacturers name on the packaging. They were coloured with Copics.

I hope that both Abby & Shaun like the card…my other sister, Anna, thinks they will. OK, gotta go back to bed now…I’ve managed to catch a cold on top of the sore back and I’m feeling rather miserable. Hope it doesn’t last long! I’ll see you again soon,

Lily signature copy_thumb[1]

12 comments:

Kellie said...

Fantastic card Kristie to show that you just don't have to use boys colours! Love it! fantastic inspiration xx.

Tracey Feeger said...

Great card Kristie. I love that cute image. One of my favourites and haven't even got myself. LOL.
mwah
Trace

Cass said...

Love the card! And I don't give a Father's Day card either. Probably an equally long story. ;)

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, you have coloured the image perfectly

Stef H said...

hey kristie! this is stunning. all your card this week are beautiful. i've been watching just not commenting. but they're all great!

hugs,

Norma said...

Kristie, beautiful card. I never thought to use Tilda on a Father's Day card, but yeah this works--good thinking. Cute Tilda--I haven't seen much of this one. Wonderfully colouring.

Hugs.
Norma

Nikki Bond said...

Fantastic card Kristie! {SMILES}

Leslie Hanna said...

Pretty, as always. Love the curvy bling!

Hope you feel better!

June Houck said...

I love that Tilda...she seems a little sassy :)

I left a blog award for you on my blog!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Very sweet card Kristie - a real little Daddy's Girl ! Love the 3D heart and the added bling too - great job. Love it :-)

Linnie said...

this is soooo cute i am loving your card
linniex

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooh! how FLIPPIN' clever to have made a father's day from the "point of view" (so to speak) of the daughter giving the card!!! WOW! you are just SO BRILLIANT! ♥

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online