Thursday, August 13, 2009

More blog candy…

Tracey is giving away blog candy to celebrate 10,000 hits. This is the prize:

Tracey's blog candy 2

Having been the lucky winner of her last candy I can assure you that this prize will be awesome…though I hope I win again! Is that greedy????? LOL! You have until the 24th of August to enter…just click on Tracey’s name or the blog candy photo to go to her blog :)

Before I go I just wanted to acknowledge that I have received several blog awards recently that I need to get pictures for to post. But I wanted to make a point of saying thank you to June for her generosity in always giving me awards…and generally just being a very nice person :)

OK, better go check on the children…catch you later!

Lily signature copy_thumb[1]

1 comment:

Tracey Feeger said...

Thanks for the shout out Kristie. Good luck. Hehehe
mwah
Trace

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online