Monday, July 21, 2008

MORE birthday cards




This morning the mail man came with another four birthday cards for me! Added to the one I got on Friday, that's another 5 on top of all the others....I have never gotten so many beautiful birthday cards in my whole life, not even for my big 18th birthday party!!!! The gorgeous Garden Whimsy card is from my SU! 'sister' Tanya...it's actually her birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANYA!!! The other 4 are from some of the wonderfully talented Utah Divas. This special {and awesomely talented} group of ladies really know how to make a girl feel special on her birthday. I must admit I've been a bit slack with sending out the cards, but after receiving so many myself I've decided to make a special effort to get some out for the August birthdays, as well as thank you cards for the ones I've received. Hey, it's a great excuse to do some creating right?

If you want any info on these fabulous creations leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Kristie

3 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

Wow Kristie! These are amazing! What a treat to get such beautiful mail! You are definitely loved...it's like a Birthday all week long! :) {SMILES}

June Houck said...

Very nice cards to receive :)

I think you might be interested to see some more SU! cards. One of my SU! friends had a class yesterday. We made 8 cards. It was fun. You can see 5 of them here: http://www.welovetostamp.com/2008/07/retired-card-class-last-chance.html

lauren bergold said...

these are ALL gorgeous!!! craft bloggers are just AMAZING aren't they?!!???!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online